My Birthday Wishlist 2015

Hey guys! So just so you know, I'm new to Blogger so say hi! I know it's weird that you are seeing a teenager's blog on Blogger, but don't worry! I will be posting stuff mainly about Barbie dolls and other fashion dolls (I'm a fashion doll collector).

Here's my 15th Birthday Wishlist! Some of the items I'm wanting are mostly dolls, and some of this is just going to be random stuff.




Disney Descendants Mal and Evie Dolls (Hasbro). I am obsessed with this Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants, and the animated spinoff series, Descendants: Wicked World!!! I love their faces, especially Evie's face. She looks like a fashion model with her pinched smile with teeth. I also like that their accessories open up to reveal hidden stickers. They have really good joints and articulation. Very Dove and Sofia-like :D




Ari by Ariana Grande (Luxe Brands). I LOVE Ariana Grande, especially her new song, Focus. I also have a Cat Valentine doll from Victorious. But, if you want to smell like Ariana herself, look no further than Ari by Ariana Grande. When you spray it on, the scent gets sweet and fruity at the first few minutes, flowery and heavy with marshmallow at the end, and lastly, musky and woody. When it fades out a tiny bit of a sexy and feminine scent will remain. The bottle is actually kinda pretty. This is the only non-doll-related thing I'm getting. There's some more, but I can't think of anything so...




Disney Descendants Jay Doll (Hasbro, exclusively for The Disney Store) Basically, he will be my first DS exclusive doll I have. Not only of his clothes, but mostly his rooted long hair and his face.
Very Booboo Stewart-like with his oriental eyes and his smile with teeth.



Disney Descendants Carlos (again, Hasbro) I couldn't resist him. He looks really cute with the freckles on his face. The doll's plastic white hair makes it a really good depiction of Cameron Boyce as Carlos. He actually seems to be one of two male dolls in the series with plastic hair. The second one is Ben, who comes in a 2-pack with Mal.


                                                                        Descendants 2-Pack Ben.








Barbie Fifth Harmony Dolls (Mattel) I love Fifth Harmony, and what better way to show my love for the girls other than having their Barbie dolls. My favorite doll out of the series would be Ally because obviously, she grew up is San Antonio, so she's my homegirl! Normani kinda looks like a regular Nikki doll, and Lauren uses the old Teresa face which doesn't look anything like her (Not saying it in a disappointing way) Camila's bow looks kinda cute.





2015 Holiday Barbie (Mattel). The first Barbie Collector doll I am going to get. Her dress is so pretty that I want to leave her in the box all year (especially throughout 2016 and the years to come).
She is just too beautiful for words that i'm going to stop describing her.




Disney Star Darlings (Jakks Pacific). The dolls look kinda cute, even though I'm a little old for the target demographic for this line. There are five characters in this line: Libby, Sage, Scarlet, Vega, and Leona. The characters are named after the Zodiac signs. In addition to the Star Darlings dolls, there is also a book series available.

So that's my wishlist! I know it's mainly dolls, but that's what makes my wishlist so cool for a teen doll collector! Bye!

XO,
Samantha









Comments


  1. Nice Article. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post with us. Keep Posting. carlos descendants costume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment