Danger and Thunder Action Figures!!!!

So I was on Nickelodeon's Tumblr, and guess what? To honor the Henry Danger/Thundermans crossover, "Danger and Thunder", Nickelodeon is holding a sweepstakes where you could win one of those super cool custom action figures!

L-to-R: Captain Man (Cooper Barnes), Phoebe Thunderman (Kira Kosarin),
Kid Danger (Jace Norman)

All you have to do to win those is to go to Nickelodeon's Twitter or Instagram pages and tag a photo with you and your "super" best friend! Anyways, here's my opinion on the action figures, I like their detailed faces and their outfits. I think they did a perfect job with making them look like they do on the shows. And, OMG, you can actually take their masks off! (y'know, to reveal their true identities, just sayin'.) I think the Phoebe figure happens to be my favorite from the three. Mostly because my favorite part of her outfit is her cape, which is also perfectly detailed, compared to her actual cape in the show. Also she has much perfect detail on her face, including her really white smile. Phoebe's lipstick happens to be somewhat of a berry pink.


Here's a video of Jace Norman unboxing his Kid Danger action figure.


OMG! And they also talk?!!! That's right. Those action figures really talk. If you're curious to know what the Kid Danger figure is saying, it's saying "Feels good!", which also happens to be his character's catchphrase.



So, do you think these should be in stores? Let me know!

XO,
Samantha



(UPDATE: 5-8-2020) The company that makes those figures, Herobuilders.com has listed them as an item that you can buy online off of their website. Check them out!


*Please note that the company will only be making 250 of these figures and they will never make them again after all the figures are sold, so get them while you can!

Comments

  1. They should be in stores for people to buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I would buy them myself if they were in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg my 6 year old is dying for henry danger toys..and I would definitely get these...I don't wanna show it to him, he'll flip ..these are awsome, I wish I could get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The site of the company that makes those figures, Herobuilders.com has listed them as an item that you can buy online. Check them out!

      Please note that the company will only be making 250 of these figures and they will never make them again after all their inventory on the figures are sold, so get them while they're still on the site!

      Delete
  4. Omg my 6 year old is dying for henry danger toys..and I would definitely get these...I don't wanna show it to him, he'll flip ..these are awsome, I wish I could get it

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right get these for sale in the stores my grandson want one he's 5 years old

    ReplyDelete

  6. I would love to have these action figures under the tree for Christmas for my grandson he is Captain Man-Henry Danger's biggest fan. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg my son will flip out if he see's them! I wish these were in stores now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. put them in stores please any price I will buy one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please put them in stores my son loves Henry danger I wanted to get it for him for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes because I think everybody should I joy them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yesssss! Please where can I find them??

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry! They don't sell them in stores. But there is rumors that they are coming in stores in February

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! My son LOVES Henry Danger! These should definitely be in the stores to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! My son LOVES Henry Danger! These should definitely be in the stores to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can I buy this please my son loves all three of them 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. I WANT TO BUY THIS TOYS. PLEASE PUT IN STORES TO PURCHASE AS SOON AS POSIBLE. ALL OF THEM. CAN YOU ADVICE TO ME WHEN YOU DO IT. THEY ARE KID DANGER,CAPTAIN MAN,PHOEBE,MAX,INFANT,JEFF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please have these dolls in stores by Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please we want you to take out the Action figure of danger and thunder

    ReplyDelete
  19. Í Want yo kid danger and captain man

    ReplyDelete
  20. can you buy these captain man and kid danger figures anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no. They were custom-made, sorry!. Nickelodeon enlisted the help of make-your-own-custom action figure company Herobuilders.com to make those figures.

      Delete
  21. Olá Samanta, minha filha assiste aqui no Brasil o Capitão man e Henry danger. Queria saber em que loja você comprou os bonecos, ela e doida um um?

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  22. Olá queria saber do preço de kid danger e

    do Capitão Man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment