Make it Pop Doll Prototypes and Concept Boxes Are Here!!!

Hey guys! So I was searching "Make it Pop Dolls" on Google Images and here's what popped up!
I think this first image is probably the prototypes for Jakks' Make it Pop dolls.

 L-to-R: Corki (Erika Tham), Jodi, (Louriza Tronco), Sun Hi (Megan Lee). Picture courtesy of YTV (Canada).

I think the dolls are really cute. I also like how Jodi's eyes are glancing to the right. Also, Corki and Jodi look like they're made from the same face mold. Judging by how they look, I'm guessing they're either Descendants/Monster High/Ever After High size. I'm actually really crazy about the faces and the outfits. Don't know if they're show-accurate or not. (I haven't watched the show in a while.) Well done, Jakks. Sadly, only bummer is that the new MIP dolls aren't articulated. Sigh. :(
Oh, and by the way, the dolls are made from the same face molds that Jakks used for their Winx Club dolls. And I think Witty used those molds from their dolls too. Proof? Here's a Bloomix Musa's face as a reminder.



I think Corki and Jodi both have Musa's face mold. Sun Hi probably has either an edited version or a brand new mold that she will have in the line.

Also, here's the second image.

                                          Megan Lee holding two variations of Sun Hi. Picture courtesy of VK: Megan Lee

This second image appears to be the actress that plays Sun Hi, Megan Lee holding two variations of her doll. I think the first doll she's holding (which also appears to be the same one pictured above) is supposed to be a deluxe doll??? I'm not sure. And the second one she's holding is probably a basic doll.

                                                                          Picture courtesy of Just Jared Jr.

Also, I found three new IRL images of the dolls (both basic and deluxe). Photos courtesy of monsterhighdolls.com.



And the back of Sun Hi's box.



So the only doll prototype not pictured is Caleb (Dale Whibley). Dang, where's all the love for Caleb? Also, so far, the dolls are already available on store shelves in Canada at the moment. Hopefully, they should release other prototypes of the dolls and toys pretty soon.
Will you be getting your hands on one of the dolls soon? These dolls are sure to make your collection pop!

XO,
Samantha

Comments