New Hasbro Disney Dolls for 2016!

Hey guys! I was doing a google search for "Disney Dolls 2016", and guess what popped up!


                                                                                New Hasbro Princesses!
                                                                                  
I guess those might be the new Hasbro Disney Princess dolls. I think they tried their effort to make the faces look accurate to the actual characters. Also, they might've added designs to the dolls' outfits.
They look kinda cheesy to me.


New Disney Descendants Genie Chic Dolls (Introducing Jordan)

                                                 New 2-pack? (Introducing Freddie Facilier)

Also, there are finally photos of the Descendants Wave 2 dolls! Even better: Jordan and Freddie dolls! I also have a feeling that there might be a Ben and Freddie 2-pack. Her clutch has pretty designs. After looking at those pictures, there was this question I wanted to ask everybody: Where's Alice in Wonderland's daughter Ally and some other new characters? Oh well, you're gonna have to wait until they release photos of them, or at least until the 2016 Toy Fair to find out.... :(

So what do you think of Hasbro's new Disney dolls for 2016? Will you definitely buy those? I think I'd buy the new Descendants dolls (Wave 2 Ben, Freddie, Jordan).


XO,
Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment