Jakks Pacific Make it Pop Dolls!!!

Hey guys! Sorry for not having any posts, but I've been really busy with Christmas and stuff, and it's already 2016! School just started, so I will be busy and I may not have any posts for a while.


So, if you follow Nickelodeon shows or DHX Media, you may have heard of a musical K-pop-inspired tween show called Make it Pop.

To be turned into dolls soon: Make it Pop! 
                                                          
       

Jakks Pacific has partnered with DHX Brands for a line of new toys inspired by the K-pop-inspired tween brand. Those toys include dolls (for sure), plushies, role play, dress up, girls' electronic toys, and Halloween costumes.




Make it Pop follows three unique girls, Sun Hi (a social-media maven, played by Megan Lee), Jodi (a fashion-forward chick played by Louriza Tronco), and Corki (the smart one, played by Erika Tham) that come together with their classmate DJ Caleb (played by Dale Whibley) to form a K-pop inspired band, "XO-IQ".  I have seen a bit of the show before, until I completely lost interest in the world of K-pop, until I stumbled on the news that JP will be making dolls. After all, I collect mainly tween celebrity dolls.

The toys are expected to go on sale this year. I am very eager to see what the prototype dolls are gonna look like! Maybe Jakks would release a Caleb doll in the series. Seriously, I'd get my hands on the three main girls, and if they ever release him, I'd buy him. I think the first MIP doll I'd review on the blog is my favorite character, Corki Chang.


 Corki, played by Megan Lee.
                                                                                   
Well, that's it for the news about the Make it Pop dolls. Will you be getting these dolls for your collection? Or are you going to wait until Nickelodeon makes an official Bella and the Bulldogs doll or a Phoebe Thunderman doll announcement?

XO,
Samantha

Comments