New Dolls I'm Excited For in 2016! (Descendants, Elena of Avalor, Miraculous Ladybug!)

Hey guys! It is Samantha here!! So, here are new Disney Descendants doll photos for 2016!
Also, near the end of this post, check out a teen doll collector (me)'s journey into Disney Junior-preschool territory as I share with you the new Elena of Avalor doll!

New Wicked World/Signature Dolls:

New Signature dolls, including new descendant, CJ Hook!

So, this photo shows the new Signature dolls. The first doll on the left features the newest villain kid, CJ, who is the daughter of Captain Hook. Finally they're gonna be selling Jay outside the Disney Store. At least he's got his signature outfit, oh, and his beanie. After all, you can't have Jay without the beanie.

This new Wicked World Ben was shown at the Toy Fair, too, by the way.


And now, the new Neon Lights Ball dolls. Also, judging by the latest Toy Fair video that Stitch Kingdom posted on their Youtube, I think Mal and Evie (pictured below)'s dresses are supposed to light up.

Keep in mind that Evie's outfit is inspired by Sofia Carson's Rotten to the Core music video.

L-to-R: Freddie, Ally, Jane, Jordan

I think the new Neon Lights Ball girls are my eye candy for the 2016 doll season, but I think the new Descendants dolls I'm hoping to buy would be Wicked World Ben, Freddie, and Ally. Another new doll in the line, that I'm really excited for would be CJ, so I'm buying her too. 

Speaking of new dolls, don't say that I'm going off topic, but here's a first look of the new Disney Junior Elena of Avalor doll!

Meet....the Elena doll!

So, that was a teen doll collector's first jump into Disney Junior territory. Pretty embarrassing and weird mixed into one. Heh heh. And now, last but not least, new Bandai dolls inspired by Nickelodeon/ Zag Toons' Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir!

More eye candy.

So, this is a 2-pack that comes with Ladybug and Cat Noir. I have seen the show quite a bit, so I don't know if I should get them or not.... Oh well, the dolls are still really cute.


So, what did you think of the new dolls? Tell me your thoughts in the comments!


XO,
Samantha

Comments

Post a Comment